Dec 5, 2010

The Nurse Mommy: Win fantastic skin care products from Oli-Co Cosmetics ($110 value)

The Nurse Mommy: Win fantastic skin care products from Oli-Co Cosmetics ($110 value)

Win fantastic skin care products from Oli-Co Cosmetics ($110 value)

Months ago, I did a review for a fantastic product from Oli-Co Cosmetics. I have loved loved the Regen de Peau face cream since! It is wonderful. It leaves my skin soooo incredibly soft and it glides on so smooth. I have a seriously issue with skin creams being overly greasy..if they are, I just will NOT wear them. I cannot stand that. Regen de Peau is just the perfect mix. It moisturizes my skin so nicely, leaves me with a lovely glow, but does not leave me greasy!! This is truly one of the top two best face moisturizers I have ever used, and that is saying a lot from this beauty junkie!
The website lists several benefits to using Regen de Peau:
• Increase skin hydration
• Dramatically reduce deep lines and wrinkles
• Restore youthful softness and pliability
• Increase firmness
• Reduce skin discoloration
• Increase tone and tightening
• Deeply moisturizes skin
• Reduce skin crepeiness
• Reduce under-eye circles
• Reduce skin roughness
• Increase nourishing effects
It has definitely done a lot of these for me. To me this is the perfect moisturizer to wear under my makeup, because it allows it to glide on so smoothly and evenly! Make some lucky ladies Christmas a perfect one, with the gift of lovely SKIN!



Win It! Oli-Co Cosmetics is offering one lucky winner the set of the Regen de Peau II and the facial cleanser (Flash Foaming Lotion) which is a $110 value. Just tell me one reason that you look forward to trying this lotion AND leave me your email address IN EACH ENTRY YOU DO. If the winning person does not have this in the entry, then your win will be voided. Oli-Co would like to send everyone who does not win a discount, and will need your email.

No comments:

Post a Comment